Elcons Employment Law Consultants (Elcons) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
To view your notification regarding our processing of your data please choose a category below that most closely describes your relationship with Elcons Employment Law Consultants:
This notice and any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Elcons Employment Law Consultants, Unit 2-4 Ripponden Business Park, Oldham Road, Ripponden, West Yorkshire, HX6 4FF
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.elcons.co.uk (our Site). This is limited to basic contact information which you provide at the time of registering interest in or requesting further services or information, registering for events, or signing up to our Newsletter.
- Information you provide when using our referral scheme. This may include the personal details of individuals that are being referred to Elcons, such as name and contact details.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to our Site.
For more information, please visit www.cookielaw.org or see our Cookie Notice
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the UK. Some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or in our legitimate interest.
- To provide you with the information you request or to contact any referrals in our legitimate interest of growing our B2B relationships and clients.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- To facilitate payment for our services via third party providers.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers or users will be one of the transferred assets;
- should you request the services of one of our partners or affiliates.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
- to ask us to rectify any incorrect data
- to ask us to erase your data
- to ask us to provide you with access to the data
- to ask us to restrict the processing of your data
- to have the data provided to you (or another party) in a portable, commonly used, machine readable format
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, for example the Information Commissioner’s Office
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, social media pages, and affiliates and platform support providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to our Privacy NOTICE
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com