The 2022 deadlines are fast approaching – public sector employers must report by 30 March 2022, whereas private and voluntary sector employers must report by 4 April 2022. Assembling the relevant data to meet these requirements can be a complex task.
The reporting requirements apply to private and voluntary-sector organisations with a headcount of 250 or more employees at 5 April 2021, and most public sector organisations with 250 employees or more at 31 March 2021.
When reporting you are required to report:
- The mean gender pay gap
- The median gender pay gap
- The mean bonus gender pay gap
- The median bonus gender pay gap
- The proportion of men who receive a bonus payment
- The proportion of women who receive a bonus payment
- The proportion of men and women in each quartile pay band
For a comprehensive guide to making your calculations please visit the gov.uk website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/making-your-gender-pay-gap-calculations
You must then submit your organisation’s data via the Government website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/report-your-gender-pay-gap-data.
You also need to publish the data and any supporting narrative you have written in an accessible place on your organisation’s website.