Workers on the Minimum wage will be pleased to hear their wage will be increasing in April 2022:-
- National Living Wage for over-23s: From £8.91 to £9.50 an hour
- National Minimum Wage for those aged 21-22: From £8.36 to £9.18
- National Minimum Wage for 18 to 20-year-olds: From £6.56 to £6.83
- National Minimum Wage for under-18s: From £4.62 to £4.81
- The Apprentice Rate: From £4.30 to £4.81
The 6.6% increase in the minimum pay rate for those aged over 23yrs is more than twice the current 3.1% rise in the cost of living.